Tuesday--Hand in final copies of personal stories [Staple all together = rubric on top, final copy, rough draft]
Wednesday--Vocabulary L. 4 test; Review for next week's test over L 3 & 4
Thursday--Introduce "Neighbor Rosicky"; Prepare for short answer essay which we will do in class tomorrow; Dismiss at 2:42 (after 7th hour)
Neighbor Rosicky"; Today is Grandparents' Day for the elementary and junior high--switch hours 2 and 6.
Assignment due MONDAY: Vocabulary book review for L. 3 & 4; In addition, write a sentence using a as many words as possible from lessons 3 and 4.
- Write on another piece of paper in order to hand it in.
- Use 5 words = 10/20 points
- Use 6 words = 12/20 points
- Up to 10 words = 20/20. More may be added, extra credit consideration will be given BUT the sentences MUST be well crafted and the words used accurately.
- No more than 2 adjectives may be used in a row.
- Underline and number the words sequentially before handing in.